Day 1 - teams arrive. Contingency of Scratch aficionados breaks the programming language barrier in a most excellent way.
Ideas are thrown about, they include:
- Ballistics (slingshots, cannon)
- Tower destruction (with a purpose)
- Underwater (buoyancy and current instead of gravity)
- Simulating different environments
- Bridge building game
- Visualization of physics scene properties
- Springy elements!
- Draw stuff and turn it into physics (using camera?)
- Spirograph-like stuff
- Bowling with bumpers